GunsnRoses-Mr. Brownstone GunsnRoses-Mr. Brownstone

Dis totally blows. GNR Rules doh!

I cant believe four freakin people made this. Damn!!!! Sorry but this blows so bad it is worse than worse. It is super negative on a scale I wish i could give it a -5. But ill just give it a zero. Even Axel would blam this. How did this not get blammed, it only has a frame of pics, no cycling pics. BAD!!!

Fuzzy Math Fuzzy Math

Bush suxx this animation rules!

even though the art was crude it was awesome dude!!! Bush suxx, Kerry aint that great, but I wouldnt give Bush another chance. Just vote Kerry. Who cares if Kerry screws up. At least it wont be the same person screwing up. Bush doesnt deserve another chance, even if it was Jack Black running, Id still vote against Bush.

Wicked Race: Intense Wicked Race: Intense

as gay as it gets

as gay as it gets

Pimp My Warthog 3 Pimp My Warthog 3

hurt piece

sorry this was real hurt. it like take no coding skill to make this, its like a dress up master cheif or something. we all know halo 2 is out, but we dont need silly stuff promoting it.

Race Car Driver Race Car Driver

ok for first

good first try. i make racing games and i am looking for people to help. check out my most recent, PT racer2 on newgrounds under author "roberte"

Mini Racer Mini Racer

DECENT GAME ENGINE

COOL GAME. ITS A START TO SOMETHING BIGGER. CHECK OUT MY RACE GAME SIMLIAR TO THAT

portal/view/172097

Thanx for reviewing Haunted Taverne.

Would you like to work on a game together?