Pimp My Warthog 3 Pimp My Warthog 3

hurt piece

sorry this was real hurt. it like take no coding skill to make this, its like a dress up master cheif or something. we all know halo 2 is out, but we dont need silly stuff promoting it.

Race Car Driver Race Car Driver

ok for first

good first try. i make racing games and i am looking for people to help. check out my most recent, PT racer2 on newgrounds under author "roberte"

Mini Racer Mini Racer

DECENT GAME ENGINE

COOL GAME. ITS A START TO SOMETHING BIGGER. CHECK OUT MY RACE GAME SIMLIAR TO THAT

portal/view/172097

Thanx for reviewing Haunted Taverne.

Would you like to work on a game together?

SPACE ACE SPACE ACE

GOOD, a few adjustments

I like the game though if its a tribute to 8bits shouldnt it be in 2d and have 3d grpahics? Also when your ship runs into other ships, your shield goes down way too fast. You should have made the enemy ships kick you in a random direction. Other than that the game is real cool and is neat how you used 3d models/image sequences!

Punish Saddam Hussein Punish Saddam Hussein

not a game at all

This was interactive but in no way a game. Its really just a movie player. You should make the killings more interactive.

NG Mafia Blackjack NG Mafia Blackjack

GOOD but too easy

NICE game. GOod engine. TOo easy. Smarten the ai or something.

Sonic PacMan - V 0.2 Sonic PacMan - V 0.2

COOL concept, but HIT tests are broke

Some areas that look like you can go through, don't let you. Check your hit test and fix.

How to Pass Judgement How to Pass Judgement

TRUE, GOOD.

HAHAHA thats funny. I'd add more if i was doin it. but, good job. I hate makin tutorials but I'd might try now cause of this funny one!

packow responds:

I look foward to seeing it:)